The US geostrategy since World War II until the present time on the basis of “Alfred Mahan” theory in marine control, to protect oil supplies and methods of international trade, through the deployment of dozens of US military bases near all the important sea lanes conduit Suez and all of the Bosphorus and Gibraltar Hormuz and Malaga, etc., for the purpose of security and economic dominance of world trade lines, especially after the collapse of the Soviet Union, prepared to intervene in case of any threat to US interests, and use this superiority to dominate the economic prevent the bony countries competed for the leadership of America to the world. Quite the opposite, with China poised to rise as a great power through the acquisition of the bulk of the volume of world trade, and open new markets, an alternative to the US market, and then replace the dollar as the global currency Chinese yuan.
The beginning of the Russian-Chinese alliance
Since the advent of Putin to power deliberately to switch the cards to end American hegemony over the world, and the development of several axes of Mrs. Mubarak: 1. reconciliation with China in the border problems. 2. The establishment of a joint union of Central Asian states in preparation for a “Eurasian Union” variant of the European Union, especially after suffered a number of its countries for bankruptcy and defaults, such as Greece, Cyprus, Portugal and Spain. 3. Fit European continent in a series of joint projects, taking advantage of owning Russia’s largest gas reserves in the world, was to create a network of giant gas linking Russia with Europe pipeline, by extending the network of gas pipelines, such as pipeline “Northern stream” and “Turkish Torrent” .
New Silk Road
China aims to decipher the US blockade imposed on it, especially in the South China Sea, where dozens of American military bases spread, especially in the Strait of Malacca, which passes by the majority of China’s trade to Africa, South Asia and passes it also most of China’s oil imports from the Persian Gulf. Therefore, China has worked creation of corridors sea and land new be far away from American influence, which threatens its economic interests, as well as the idea of linking the continents of Asia and Europe rail line, and methods of land transfer, to be a commercial alternatives in case the traditional methods for any attack, which reduces the domination America on the global corridors.
The project includes:
1. “Canal south of Thailand” as an alternative to the strategic Strait of Malacca, which is located between Malaysia and Indonesia, which is going through a third of the global economy, and the channel aims to shorten the time and traffic away from the American military bases in Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia.
2. “Nicaragua Canal” linking the Pacific and the Atlantic and be an alternative to the Panama Canal controlled by the US, as the channel allow the passage of giant vessels, which helps to increase the terms of trade between China and Western Europe, Russia has supported the project strongly direct challenge to the dominance of America on the transport corridors global.
3. Railway quick linking western China and the Arabian Sea via Pakistan to facilitate the supply of oil from the Persian Gulf, and to avoid the traffic the South China Sea in the case of threat to America militarily to the coast of China, and also to contribute to the establishment of economic entities in western China’s poorest.
4. The start of negotiations between Russia and Iran to create a channel for the transfer of trade from the Indian Ocean to Central Asia and the end of Europe, to reduce the trade passage of time of 40 days to 14 days, in the framework of the project (North-South corridor).
5. The construction of a railway line from eastern China to western Europe, to facilitate the transfer of goods in less time (about 10 days) instead of 42 days by sea.